In order to get started we suggest you visit the following pages in the given order.
If you need to 'quick start', please start reading 5. and 6.
- 1. VISION AND CONCEPT — Explains the genereal concept and ideas behind the CITK
- 2. CITK INFRASTRUCTURE — Provides an overview of the different web platforms integrated into the CITK
- 3. GET INVOLVED— Contact and account requests
- 4. CITK BOOTSTRAPPING— Instructions about how to download and install the basic CITK tools
- 5. INSTALLING A DISTRIBUTION — Replicate a system
- 6. CREATING CONTENT IN THE CATALOG — Synchronize your system with the catalog (this)
- 7. WRITING RECIPES— Integrate your software
- 8. WRITING DISTRIBUTIONS— Describe your system
- 9. USING THE BUILD-GENERATOR — Create build jobs